The Gospel of Jesus to the nations

The Gospel of Jesus to the nations

mandag 31. oktober 2011

The Lord's ascending

‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’”(Jn.20:17)

These words the Lord said to Mary, that she will say it to His disciples.
We remember the last meeting of Christ with His disciples in Galilee on mountain.
After His resurrection the Lord 40 days being seen by them. Why? To incourage His apostles.

1 The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 2 until the day in which He was taken up, after He through the Holy Spirit had given commandments to the apostles whom He had chosen, 3 to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God.(Acts 1:1-5 NKJV)

And the Lord JESUS blessed His disciples and began to ascend to heaven.
The first incouraging thing is what the Lord said to Mary: I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.
Now here the Lord says My Father and your Father, My God and your God.

Thought about ascending
His ascending after His resurrection again confirmed that He is Lord and God. The Lord could return to Father as invisible to disciples. But the Lord not done like this. Every disciple on the mountain has seen how the Lord ascend.
This is strong evidence that the Lord Jesus - He is God and He is the one to Whom obeys even the physical laws of gravity. O, Yes! Not just gravity! We remember how the Lord walk on the sea(Mt.14:26).
Or another place where wind and wave obey Jesus.
22 Now it happened, on a certain day, that He got into a boat with His disciples. And He said to them, “Let us cross over to the other side of the lake.” And they launched out. 23 But as they sailed He fell asleep. And a windstorm came down on the lake, and they were filling with water, and were in jeopardy. 24 And they came to Him and awoke Him, saying, “Master, Master, we are perishing!” Then He arose and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water. And they ceased, and there was a calm. 25 But He said to them, “Where is your faith?” And they were afraid, and marveled, saying to one another, “Who can this be? For He commands even the winds and water, and they obey Him!”(Lk.8:22-24).
So mighty Lord Jesus we believe and He is our Lord and our God. Ans so mighty Lord Jesus He love's all people. He love's me and you.
If you accept Him - you are His child.
If you not accept the Lord into you heart, you can do it right now.
Through prayer you can ask Jesus to come to your life:
You can pray with me: Dear Lord JESUS! Thank you that You are Lord of all.
Please come into my heart, forgive all my sins, be my Lord and Saviour,
And I pray in Jesus Christ name, Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.
My friend if you accept Him into your heart then you became His child. You can come to the nearest evangelical church, read His Word Bible and pray every day. God love's you. Blessings...



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar