The Gospel of Jesus to the nations

The Gospel of Jesus to the nations

søndag 30. oktober 2011

Mrk.16:19

19 So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God.
Acts 1:9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.
Heb.9:24 For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us;
Christ before his disciples after He had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven.
He entered into heaven itself.
He entered as:
1. A victor.
Whole His life on the earth was victory.
2. He entered into heaven as a Person who fulfilled whole God's Will.
We remember His Word: "My food, is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work. (Jn.4:34)
“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.”(Lk.22:42)
3. Also he entered into heaven as conqueror. He defeated devil in the desert 40 days; In His life; In Gethsemany and on Calvary;
4. He entered as conqueror of hade and death. 8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. (Rev.1:8,18)
5. He entered into heaven and appeared in the presence of God FOR US (Hebr.9:24); As a Mediator(Intercessor) "It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession FOR US"(Rom.8:34). " Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them". (Heb.7:25) (TO MAKE INTERCESSION IN HEAVEN FOR US)
6. He entered into heaven to send His Holy Spirit to us.
“But now I go away to Him who sent Me...7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.(Jn.16:5,7)
7. He entered into heaven to prepare a place for us. 1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. (Jn.14:1-3)
Prayer: Dear Lord Jesus, thank you that You done all for us. Even Your entering into heaven was also for us. Thank you Lord Jesus. Amen

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar