The Gospel of Jesus to the nations

The Gospel of Jesus to the nations

søndag 3. november 2013

Jesus is my all in all...

Very important question of all questions for everyone is: Who is JESUS for You?

Our Lord Jesus love's to listen Our prayers. In Our prayers we can say and adore and honor Him.

Jesus, You are my all in all. You are my Savior, my King, my Lord, my God, Rock of my Salvation. You are my eternal spring,You are my Living Water, You are my sun in my heart that gives warm and light. You are my living Bread that gives Life and Eternal life, You are my Shepherd in the life's valley that leads me into green pastures and Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You are my vine and I'm Your branch, and You are my bridgroom and I'm Your Bride...
Forever my Beloved JESUS is mine and I'm Yours. All glory be to You o Holy Trinity, I love You God, and I pray in Jesus Name, Amen

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar